Ready, set, GO!!
Holidays in safety:
- Pre-check-in: to speed up the registration procedures on arrival, please send us copies of identity cards in advance or with Fast check in.
- Feel free: large and generous internal and external common areas of our hotel
- Feel safe: keep a safe distance in all the common areas of the hotel and if this is not possible, the use of a mask is mandatory, (of course not while eating and drinking).
- Preparation and access to the buffet in compliance with the minimum distances and South Tirol safety measures in force with the obligation to use a disponsable mask and gloves; children under 12 years old are not allowed in the buffet.
- Particular attention to the cutlery, glasses and tablecloths used in the dining room, bar and buffet.
- Disinfectant solutions available in all common areas.
- Competent and adequately trained staff in hygiene and safety matters.
- Sanitization at regular intervals of all surfaces and objects used in common.
- Regular ventilation of all common areas.
- Room sanitization at each customer change: at each departure the rooms will be disinfect with ERSA - Emi Controls, a certified product, environment friendly and safe for people and animals.
- All common areas will be regularly disinfected with ERSA and the nebulization of Swiss Disinfect Professional Air, a disinfectant solution which is safe for environment, people and animals.
- Washing of linen and table linen at the maximum temperature recommended by the manufacturer.
- Staff: we wear all the protective masks.
- According to the current regulations, the sauna is accessible only with reservation.