Price info and general conditions
- The prices are in €uro per person per day with half board; for a stay less than a week, prices may vary;
- To the above listed prices there is an addition, of a city tax equal to 1.90 €/person/day for adults over 14 years. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated on the invoice;
The half board includes:
- Overnight stay with breakfast buffet;
- Dinner with menu choice, dessert, vast buffet of appetizers and salads;
- Weekly aperitif, dinner with traditional ladin specialties, variety of desserts;
We offer also:
- New Wellness center "Enrosadira" with free use of finnish + bio sauna, infrared cabin, team bath, large relaxation space
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access in the whole hotel
- Indoor children´s play area
- fitness equipment
- Free ski bus service to the Ski-Tour Santa Croce and return, connected to Dolomiti Superski and Sella Ronda
- Ski service direcly to the hotel in collaboration with Ski Top Badia (surcharge)
- Hotel Skipass Service
Discounts for children in extra beds
The following discounts apply only in the case of stay in the same room with two paying adults
- 0-3 years (not yet reached) : -70%
- 3-7 years (not yet reached) : -50 %
- 7-12 years (not yet reached): -30 %
- 13-16 years (not yet reached): -20%
Discounts for adults in extra beds
-15 % discount only in the case of stay in the same room with two paying adults.
- Double room for single use (only on request and availability) from 10.00 € to 50.00 € extra
- After consultation with us, pets/dogs are accepted, with a prohibition of access to the common areas. The daily rate is 10,00 €(small size), 12,00 €(middle), 15,00€(large) and includes no meals.
Arrivals and departures
The rooms are reserved from 1 p.m. on the day of arrival until 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure. Please notify us in case of late (after 7 p.m.).
Booking and payment
- The reservation becomes binding upon payment of a deposit of ca. 30% of the total amount of your stay and a written confirmation that you will receive from us;
- The payment must be sent within 7 days from the date of reservation.
Cassa di Risparmio di Bolzano, Pedraces/Badia Agency
IT77 M060 4558 1810 00000083000
or by credit card: www.miramontihotel.it/vpos
- The room can be paid part in cash, by check or by credit card (excluded American Express and Diners)
Conditions in case of cancellation (Article 1382 and 1341 of the Civil Code)
Unexpected situations can occur!
Please send us a written cancellation, which will have the following effects:
- up to 1 month before arrival : refund of the deposit (-25,00€ of cancellation fee) or a voucher of the amount of the deposit for a future stay
- up to 4 weeks before arrival: loss of deposit
- from 2 weeks up to 8 days before arrival: calculation of 40 % of the total price
- Less than 8 days before arrival: Calculation of 70 % of the total price
In case of late arrival, early departure or in case of no-show, the full amount of the stay will be charged, with deduction of the cost of meals not taken.
If you can not start the journey or you have to delay your arrival, in order to avoid paying cancellation charges, we recommend a travel insurance.
Click HERE to take out the insurance.
We recommend completing a travel insurance with your insurance agency in case of cancellation, late arrival or early departure.
The galateo for the dog - Some rules to be observed
Do not leave the dog alone in the room, especially if he is not used to staying without you for a long time. In the grip of boredom or melancholy, the dog may start to cry or bark (or damage furniture) and disturb other guests. If he is used to getting on the sofa and on his bed, he will most likely do the same thing at the hotel. In this case, obtain sheets and sheets to cover the surfaces so as not to leave traces of fur or saliva. The hotel has an outdoor space, so remember to always have a bag and dustpan to clean in case it gets dirty. Also avoid taking it to the dining room. The dog is welcome in the local bar and in the hotel lobby, but as long as it remains quiet and tied to a leash.
Your well-being is our priority!
The health of our guests and collaborators is a priority for us!
We take additional security measures to give you the space you need to feel protected and comfortable.
TO KNOW MORE
We remind Our dear guests that in all rooms and public areas smoking is not allowed.