Golden rules for your dog
A few rules regarding pets
- Do not leave your dog alone in your room during the day, especially if s/he is not used to staying without you for long periods. S/he might start howling or barking (or damaging furniture) out of boredom or unhappiness, and thus disturb other guests.
- If s/he is used to lying on a sofa or bed at home, s/he will most likely do so at the hotel too. In this case, please cover the surfaces with old sheets or blankets so as not to leave traces of dog hair or saliva.
- The hotel has an outdoor area, so please remember always to have a bag and scoop handy for cleaning up should s/he need to do his/her business.
- Dogs are not allowed in the dining room.
- Dogs can stay in the bar area and in hotel lobby as long as they remain quiet and are kept on a leash.
- Your four-legged friend is welcome to stay with us before arrangement. The daily rate is:
- Small pet: €10.00
- Medium-sized pet: €12.00
- Large pet: €15.00
Many thanks for your consideration